PRELIMINARY PROGRAMME FOR YOUNG SKÅL (subject to change)
• Sat 29.10: Special welcome at the Get-together Party
• Sun 30.10: Seminar on Millennials Travels
• Sun 30.10: YS meeting with the members of Executive Committee
• Tue 1.11: Executive Committee Forum
• Tue 1.11: Tourism Forum
• Tue 1.11: Young Skål Workshop (topic to be confirmed)
• Travel Business from Backstage. Visit Nice Côte d’Azur International Airport an insider’s view...
1. Being a faux-pirate / learning to dive with The Junk
The Junk was once a haggard sailboat lugging cargo across the Indian Ocean. Now she’s a luxury liveaboard that cruises the sparkly waters of Southern Thailand. The Junk has even been featured in a number of movies because of its pirate-y appearance and excellent restoration work.
The thing with The Junk is it carries a maximum of 18 people on any given excursion — usually fewer. So you get this massive, authentically renovated sailboat pretty much to yourself and a dozen other like-minde...